We welcome you to come to tour our beautiful flower fields, cut your own farm fresh flowers, and make a bouquet to take home. After harvesting your flowers, join us in the pavilion to arrange your bouquet and enjoy herbal iced tea.
9:30am - 3:00pm
Large groups by appointment
12 and under free with paying adult (1 paying adult=1 free child)
Park in the designated area and head to the produce stand located at the beginning of the driveway where you'll find snips, a harvest container, an explanation of the harvest process and a map of the available fields to cut from. You are welcome to head up to the shaded pavilion to arrange your flowers once you're done. Please keep in mind that this is a working farm, and we will most likely be busy farming...but we'll try to say 'hi' if we can! Dates are subject to change in case of emergency, and will be updated here on the website.
- we suggest you reserve your spot by paying below
- we provide you with snips and a harvest cup (please only take the harvest cup home with you!)
- bring a sunhat, SPF, and water
- your harvest cup will fit into your car's cup holder
- this is a "shine" only event - in case of rain, please come another day
- leave ALL pets at home - we have farm dogs!
- please use the designated parking area, come up to the pavilion upon arrival for instructions
- portapotty available